This is just SICK!!!

dem0ntsi

just saying if its not your cup of tea dont knock it. i build some very fast and low cars just for roadracing and drifting purposes all of my customers drive them if not everyday at least 4 days out of the week unless they are broken lol, i mean i didnt post up that some of the cars just look too plain? there is some people that probably hate me because i have an rb25 in my car. It's just peoples opinions if they arent good dont expound just say you dont like it.

I like yours better :) Deep dish FTW Butt... that neg camber crap looks like poop on thoes and the streched tires are for the birds. I still want to know where you got your spolier man.

you do know that you can never ever have positive camber on your car right? dont ever put nice wheels on your z or you gonna be hating yourself if you dont like they way they look on those cars. the highest camber number you can do is 2.7 negative no more adjustment can be made .

it just sickens me that the group of guys with the wierdest cars that people say dont look right are so un open to new ideas and as for a fad thing, these cars have been being built for a lot longer than most of the "fads" such as cars like the california corvette that was posted up in another post

just saying if its not your cup of tea dont knock it. i build some very fast and low cars just for roadracing and drifting purposes all of my customers drive them if not everyday at least 4 days out of the week unless they are broken lol, i mean i didnt post up that some of the cars just look too plain? there is some people that probably hate me because i have an rb25 in my car. It's just peoples opinions if they arent good dont expound just say you dont like it.

uhm dude public board titled "just plain ol' B.S."

So, yeah. do you really think these guys did this so that when they go to track days they have the fastest car? NOPE! Come on now... don't give them that amount of credt. that did this cuz it looks "baller"

and as for a fad thing, these cars have been being built for a lot longer than most of the "fads" such as cars like the california corvette that was posted up in another post

Its a Fad, just like people buying up old POS 80s cars and making them fast..... just like STARIONS.

Some ppl do it for the image. I'm NOT saying all do, but alot do.

Edited by jahjah

Sometimes they pay a price though. This is the 2nd oil pan this guy has destroyed...

http://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262595

Oil pan destruction is old news in the VW community.

I say, if it's a DD or a "Looker", by all means, do it. I think it looks hot.

If it's a track car, it's pointless - a track-worthy car follows the function>form basis.

jahjah, nobody does that to a car and expects it to out-handle a Ferrari, they're ALL doing it for the image.

And I must say, a mighty fine image at that. ^_^

you do know that you can never ever have positive camber on your car right? dont ever put nice wheels on your z or you gonna be hating yourself if you dont like they way they look on those cars. the highest camber number you can do is 2.7 negative no more adjustment can be made .

it just sickens me that the group of guys with the wierdest cars that people say dont look right are so un open to new ideas and as for a fad thing, these cars have been being built for a lot longer than most of the "fads" such as cars like the california corvette that was posted up in another post

yes, I do know oh pompas one :) (thats why 350Z's eat tires so fast) but, I still think thoes look like crap(worse than stock btw), but to each their own.

Oil pan destruction is old news in the VW community.

I say, if it's a DD or a "Looker", by all means, do it. I think it looks hot.

If it's a track car, it's pointless - a track-worthy car follows the function>form basis.

jahjah, nobody does that to a car and expects it to out-handle a Ferrari, they're ALL doing it for the image.

And I must say, a mighty fine image at that. ^_^

i know!

Thats what i'm trying to tell FnF :scared0016:

I wish I had an RB in my car.... And its fine with me, I'll be on :emot-bandwagon: soon as I can. Everything has its limit. Too streched, not good, nor is too much camber.

Overdone, can you say... diolated butthole..

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/johnboy9788/DSC_0051-1.jpg

On the hand, if that looks bad to you, your on crack.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/johnboy9788/IMGP0188.jpg