wanted 87-89 widebody roller

pg95dsm

I am looking for a car to do a 4g63 swap in. does not need to have engine transmission engine harness ECU. I would prefer it has interior, all body parts, driveshaft, rear end, suspension, wheels. Let me know what you have and a price.

Thanks, Donald

I am looking for a car to do a 4g63 swap in. does not need to have engine transmission engine harness ECU. I would prefer it has interior, all body parts, driveshaft, rear end, suspension, wheels. Let me know what you have and a price.

Thanks, Donald

Location Donald.

I have a widebody roller in the central lower peninsula of Michigan. Red with black leather...TSi. Needs a little work, has no engine, could let a 5-speed go with it. It's the red one in my sig. The bumper is off and not in the best shape, the bumper support that goes in the bumper would need some rust cut out and metal welded back in. Rockers have a little rust, and one of the rear fenders has rust that the previous owner tried covering with bondo or something.