Projector/Pull Down Screen game system

KO

Ok so I came across a nice projector screen for next to nothing, so I figured I would look into getting ahold of a projector and hook my xbox 360 up to it in another room, eventually add a little surround sound, etc. etc. I've brought my 360 up to school before and played it on the projector setup and loved it. What all do I need other then the screen I've already got? Obviously a projector but I don't know what to look for, it just needs to be good enough to give me a nice "gaming experience".

For a projector for that purpose, Id try getting a DLP one. Thier HD, and have very good picture. also, a very dark room, and i would recommend getting a mount for the ceiling, that way obstructions arent an issue.

remember though...projectors are exspensive in the first place. But, once a bulb blows, expect a couple hundred to replace it. In other words...the screen isnt the only exspensive part of the equation.

But, it is a great idea, and is the ultimate gaming experience. My brother did this in his basement on a huge wall, and it was sweet...until he had to replace the bulb that is...now it just hangs around.

• 3 weeks later...