2.6 motor

johnnyRacer

Looking for a reputable shop or person that sells rebuilt 2.6 short or long blocks.

Just letting ya know. I have a rebuilt block with no head, comes with transmission clutch intake if you prefer....I can throw in an intake also.

I had this engine in my car and drove it for 3,000 miles or so till the head cracked. It is a freshley rebuild and ran great!

I am getting rid of all my 4 cylinder crap!!!And need to get some cash outta some of this stuff.

500 bucks is all I want for the short block and trans!!!

Like I said Im just throwing this out there.....think about it and get back to me, I will be making a list and trying to sell some stuff on the for sale forum.

Just letting ya know. I have a rebuilt block with no head, comes with transmission clutch intake if you prefer....I can throw in an intake also.

I had this engine in my car and drove it for 3,000 miles or so till the head cracked. It is a freshley rebuild and ran great!

I am getting rid of all my 4 cylinder crap!!!And need to get some cash outta some of this stuff.

500 bucks is all I want for the short block and trans!!!

Like I said Im just throwing this out there.....think about it and get back to me, I will be making a list and trying to sell some stuff on the for sale forum.

All I need is the short block, I have enough "crap as well". Pm me a price. Whats the closest major city to you?

well, I would like to get 500 out of the engine.

I was throwing the trans in for a better deal for someone.

I have 1200 in the engine without the head.

I have another block laying around thats good but needs a head also.

I would let it go for 100 bucks, it came out of a parts car long ago.

I am close to lima, But live in van wert 45891 is my addy and I can help deliver.