looking for a 2.6 block

rosengrant826

did u still need a 2.6 mitsu motor

i got one just pulled outta my 87, was running when pulled, going to do a v8 conversion

has a redone head/misc stuff when i got it

located in delaware

302 270 5141 is my cell

nasteboyii19943@yahoo.com

name is dan

I have a block out of my parts car (87 quest). It has most stuff still attached except for the head and turbo. Original owner blew the head. The problem with it is that the engine has sat outside for a year. Would like to get what the junkyard would give me for it if I got rid of it. Located in Midland Michigan.

Ive got a complete bottom end of a G54B. Includes everything except for the head (obviously) and turbo. It ran great while in the car. Pulled motor to do the 4G63 swap. I had it on here about a year ago for 350 bucks but ill take 250 now, thats about the lowest I can go, or im willing to do a trade for a complete black '86 interior. I live in Scranton, and Lake Ariel isnt very far so if you want it, PM me and Ill get it ready.

I also have a bunch of other 2.6 parts around that im not going to need if interested.

-Mike