v8 swapper's dream...

Yellow88quest

I have a 360 magnum engine w/ harness from my wrecked dodge pickup, will think about all serious offers, definately preffer someone to pick this engine up... would suck to ship this bad boy lol i am in the market for 2.5 exhaust system.. or complete mpi system.... i have decided to keep my 4 cylinder

i dunno....Whats a Fair price?? lol Its still in the truck...i will pull it right away once someone is interested...i don't wanna low-ball myself..and don't wanna scare ppl off so make me a reasonable offer and we will negotiate k?

1995, i dont know the milage.. ran stong though and no transmisson...the fuel injection harness will be easy to remove though! ecu mounted to firewall. If you need the milage i can find out... the truck isn't here where im living, its stored at my uncles old shop out in Turon

• 2 weeks later...
It has 84,600 miles on it guys....

Why, think your's is better? Last i heard from some other members is your car is a hack job that needs paint... lmfao.

but i have pics and mine runs...lmfao.

and it does all of this without swiss cheese holes cut into it.

as far as hacks,you should know.I see the pics,you are an expert. :hmm3grin2orange:

Edited by Star_V8_Quest

whats funny, is there is actually reasoning behind the holes i put in my doors, as its very common practice in the drag racing world... as i can put pics up of several high quality builds like mine doing the same exact thing.

You wouldnt know anything about that though, so your only making fun of yourself... I wouldnt put pics of your car on here if i was you. ;)

Until next time, hater.

oh wow.. do they both have the same dash as you too??

Actually yes, quite a few evo roadrace and drag cars.

Whats it to you.

I dont have the dash or the holes in the door's anymore anyways... i went lighter and gutted them... not that it matters.. because these fags will use the same old lines from 2 years ago like they are new everytime.

I'm used to hearing the same old BS from the haters trust me.... i really dont care what they think.

you must,you are still on here talking crap and it was you who stated this engine was in a flatty.

time to put up or shut up.come on,show us.Someone on here might want to buy this guys engine.show them it can be done...please..show us your car.

I don't want to see the one from ebay that was for sale ;)

show me that flatty.come on loser...show us.My car pics are up all over this board.members on here have more if they feel a need to insult it or me.They know how to post them.I don't care.

I wiull make this easier fro you an dleave this dudes thread alone.

follow me to the BS forums

Yes the 360 magnum is a roller setup.... and could you guys argue about his project elsewhere plz?? This is a very strong running motor...still sitting in the wrecked truck as of now, engine and harness only... no tranny :eek1bluegreen: your better off using a 5 speed anyways....the dodge dakota bellhousing bolts up to the toyota supra 5 speed tranny...you can use the flywheel and cluth from the dakota too...