Black '88 Starion For Sale

StarTom

I have a Black '88 Starion for sale, the motor needs to be put back together. Here's a list of what's all included:

1. Black '88 Starion with sunroof and minor rust in the fender wells and some other minor rust spots on the body.

2. Sunroof glass - needs the outer liner but glass is in fine condition.

3. Machined block (0.030 over) - minor surface rust, been sitting in my garage for over 1 year.

4. JE Pistons with machined rods to match - some minor surface rust from sitting in my garage for over 1 year. Whole rotating assembly was balanced at the time.

5. Transmission - drained of fluid.

6. Extra front and back rim with some curb rash.

7. Front bumper/airdam has some cracks and a hole where a truck's tow hitch backed into it leaving a hole the size of a tennis ball.

8. Fidanza aluminum flywheel.

9. No name brand Stage III complete clutch kit (pressure plate, throw-out bearing, 6 puck clutch disc).

10. T3/T4 Turbo - I bought this turbo from a friend "used" but I never used it.

11. Stock Turbo.

12. ARP Main and rod bolts (rod bolts are already on the rods).

Car was originally from New York and was brought to Southern California, I am the 3rd owner. The interior is nothing to write home about, the seats are torn in the "seats" and the headrests. The radio faceplate is broken. I've kept all the motor components boxed and/or bagged but time has caught up and some surface rust is present.

I would like to get rid of her instead of parting out because I need to make space in the garage plus I need the money.

Please ask and I will send you pics upon request. Car will need to be towed on a flatbed from 92841.

Call me on my cell (714) 251-4425 if interested. I will take any reasonable offer over $1000.

Thanks,

Tommy