'88 Conquest Rolling Chassis

Blind_Drifter

Is car still available? If it is I may swing by and take it on my way back up to Michigan...

Still available....

how much to ship to pa 18224

I can have the car sold and shipped to your door for $1,000

Still available....

I have to be in Georgia between Xmas & New Year's, I could swing down and tow back to Michigan.

Do you have a title for the car?

I know there is no harness but how much of the interior wiring (i.e. dash, heater control, stereo, antenna, lights) is still there?

Do you have any pic's of the interior?

I have to be in Georgia between Xmas & New Year's, I could swing down and tow back to Michigan.

Do you have a title for the car?

I know there is no harness but how much of the interior wiring (i.e. dash, heater control, stereo, antenna, lights) is still there?

Do you have any pic's of the interior?

I have the title here already signed and ready to go.

The whole interior harness has not been touched. everything is there and working.

I dont have interior pics. Car is in the garage surrounded by my dads stuff. Complete, in good condition 88 leather interior. Only thing out fo the ordinary, is the evap box is in the passanger seat cause I needed to take it out to get the ECU out.

I have the title here already signed and ready to go.

The whole interior harness has not been touched. everything is there and working.

I dont have interior pics. Car is in the garage surrounded by my dads stuff. Complete, in good condition 88 leather interior. Only thing out fo the ordinary, is the evap box is in the passanger seat cause I needed to take it out to get the ECU out.

Sounds good.

I will PM you.

A deposit has been made on the car. Should be picked up Saturday..... thank god Edited by Blind_Drifter

• 5 weeks later...