a couple of parts

Galveztsi

I have 1987 conquest ,I'm looking for a Rear hatch Garnish rear spoilier, Rear Panel garnish, and L/R rear tail lights.Please let me know and how much. THANKS

My email nypan13@yahoo.com

I do believe I have most of those parts. Do you need the glass for the rear hatch as well? I have a whole hatch I can sell you with glass but I won't ship it (glass+shipping=big mess when you finally get it).

don't need the glass, the hatch will do just fine. Also what about the panel and tail light do you have those as well. just list the price for the item you have+shipping. do you accept PayPal.

I have 1987 conquest ,I'm looking for a Rear hatch Garnish rear spoilier, Rear Panel garnish, and L/R rear tail lights.Please let me know and how much. THANKS

My email nypan13@yahoo.com

If anyone has these parts please let me know.

Ok I'm confused as to exactly what it is you aRE looking for. I do have the taillights and center panel but am debating selling the taillights since I had some plans for them. The You need the center license plate piece right? I do have one of those here that I just repainted to look brand new.

Ok I'm confused as to exactly what it is you aRE looking for. I do have the taillights and center panel but am debating selling the taillights since I had some plans for them. The You need the center license plate piece right? I do have one of those here that I just repainted to look brand new.

Yes, that will be it center license plate piece.what the price and will you accept payment through paypal?

I checked and found that I have the tail lights in very good condition along with the center license panel all for $60.00 + shipping(about $15.00-$20.00).The rear spoiler has been painted and the paint is peeling,but is in overall great shape...asking $25.00 + shipping.

Jerry L.

I checked and found that I have the tail lights in very good condition along with the center license panel all for $60.00 + shipping(about $15.00-$20.00).The rear spoiler has been painted and the paint is peeling,but is in overall great shape...asking $25.00 + shipping.

Jerry L.

so $130 for everything sounds good will you accept paypal.

I should be able to have everything shipped out to you for $110.00 total thru UPS ground and you should get the parts in a day or two.

My paypal ID is dsmracespeed@yahoo.com

Jerry L.

Payment sent.