1987 Conquest TSI

aaronrux

I hate to do it but I must, I am selling my 87 TSI due to a new child, the car has good and not so good they are as follows:

The Head was replaced 5000 miles ago with a non-jet valve head from Race-tep, it has a 3 angle valve grind, ported, polished, 1mm oversize valves and a race cam. It also has an 88 ECU, 16G Race-tep turbo running 14psi, adjustable boost control, custom 3 inch exhaust , new coil, wires, plugs , caps and rotor, new water pump, timing set , the brakes are less than a year old (rotors, calipers, pads), tires have 10k miles on them, the fuel injectors have been flow tested and cleaned and the injector clips are new. The car runs and drives good. The interior is in good shape but shows a little wear.

Not so good:

There is an oil leak, I am pretty sure it is the oil pan gasket. It is an easy fix, I just haven’t had any time. There isn’t much in this category but it is there. The rear tire does lose a little air pressure if it sits, but the tires were purchased at Les Schwab so that would be a free fix. I am asking $2700 obo any questions please feel free to ask. 360-593-2423

post-10217-1207776767_thumb.jpg

Edited by aaronrux