MPI or 4G63 Swap?

jtmuncher

They cant, which is why the car has undergone so much development.

Us on the other hand have the car which can be swapped with anything, thus the poor development and engineering until recently, and not much has been accomplished in the aftermarket world for the G54B

I already have a 4G63 car, I can start it up and play with it whenever i want to... So thats why I decided to push the G54B as far as I can, Because it belongs in the conquest, nothing else, as nothing else belongs in an eclipse... get it?

And no it will not be faster then my car.

My wife does know how to change oil however. ;)

If you are going to use the g63 out of a dsm, you will need custom mounts aswell as custom adapter for the tranny.

g63 or g64 out of a truck or van will bolt to both the cradle and the tranny with no problem.

stock dohc head good for 600hp. no additional work needed. wide block w/ $700 worth of forged pistons and rods will handle quite a bit more than most of us will use on the street. parts galore both aftermarket and stock, new and used available for the g63/g64.

To go mpi, I spent $660 for new head w/o cam,$400 for intake,$600 for fip. After selling all that and sourcing parts for the g63/g64 hybrid, I purchased entire g63t topend minus exhaust manni and valve cover for $300 shipped, $150 for a g64 short block with all brackets,$35 for complete g63t wiring harness. $700 for scat rods and wiseco pistons. Right now, I'm trying to source a shop who will do the machine work and possibly rebuild the head for me.