Right way to fix an '86!

I think he just bought that like a month or so ago. I almost went to look at it, but after further look at pics he had on ebay, and comments he made, I thought it best to not get involved. Judging by this guy reselling it so fast, i believe i made the right call

The pictures show it being tagged in Maryland, Maryland is a title state no matter how old the car is. Your right, there had to be a reason why he sold the car after just buying it and I question how much he paid for it if he sold it for 3500.00. I know dang well that if I had a quest with that much money invested in to it that it would sell for alot more. Something shady is a mist with that sale.

take another look at the tag.it is a transporter tag not a registered tag.car is being resold because he decided to buy a 340 blower conquest out of florida.and yes he is taking a loss on this one.

http://picasaweb.google.com/prostreet67

Edited by whataride

This seller bought it from , I believe, a soldier from Fort Dix for $3300 just a couple weeks ago. So after transporting the car and paying listing fees he probably just about broke even selling it for $3500.

he took a bigger loss than that,it had a tep cam the last owner installed his self that had to be replaced along with the lifters,replaced intake gasket that was leaking.hours on the phone with ed at fip getting the computer dialed in

enough to get a base line.