BOO!!!

Conquest351

What's up guys & girls? Long time no talk huh? Hope all is well with everyone. Allow me to fill ya'll in on what's been happening in my life. Nice new look on the board BTW. Very nice!!

I recently got engaged, Oct. 20th if you call that recently. Moved from Austin to Brownwood Tx. There's a red StarQuest runing around here. Anyway, I'm finalizing all my stuff to become a licensed Real Estate Agent and sell ranches and farms and commercial property. Very little residential since that market is pretty crappy at the moment. Still don't have another StarQuest, driving my 2000 Crown Vic P71 (cop car) and pissing everyone off with it. That's really about it. Kinda missed you guys. How has everyone been? Good I hope!!

Laters,

Brian

one heck of a market to get into right now.easier selling ice water in Hell :ylsuper:

Eh, residential is crap. Commercial along with Farm & Ranch are doing fine and very steady. Especially in this market area. The company/broker I'm going to work with has been doing it since the early 80's and his office has been #3 in the nation. This is in BROWNWOOD TEXAS!! Has anyone here even HEARD of Brownwood Texas? LOL I think I'll do alright. May take me a little bit to be where I want to be, but I'll be OK.

He'll be back in the scene.. Maybe buy back the 351 SQ and finish it..

Maybe, I hear it's just sitting. Man I still hurt thinking about that car. Need to just get it back and go ahead and finish it. Ah well. I've got a few other cars I wanna do though. LOL

There's a nice Grand National right up the street from me. There's also a killer kit car built by a company I visited a few months ago that is a rival to the Ariel Atom at less than half the cost. Plus it'll accept any FWD drivetrain. I'm thinking an SRT4 drivetrain with some upgrades in a car that weighs under 1300lbs would be friggin fun. Plus you'd only be out $20k at MOST. Hell, I had more than that in my damn Quest. LOL

How many other old timers are still around? Shelby still here spreading his knowledge?

Haha, just makin sure the old man hadn't died on me. Hehehe J/K I like Shelby!! He's awesome. Glad to see most of everyone is doing well. There are a few familiar faces (screennames) I haven't seen yet though. I'll give it some more time though.