87 QUEST ROLLER 500 OBO

conquest88tsi

Okay. i really hate to do this but i don't have the time or patients anymore i have a 1987 Conquest TSI i have to let go :( . I have had it for about a year now and not got very far so i figured someone might enjoy it more then me. It has an 88/89 ECU and IGN, 88/89 tranny, SS brake lines, drilled and slotted rear rotors, 88/89 steering wheel, 88/89 climate control, that's all i can think of off the top of my head. Now the bad, some boxes fell in my garage and kinda hurt the drivers side it crushed the drivers light (they were up, but have a replacment), and there is a dent in the lower fender, there is a dent it the drivers door, also has they usual dents and nicks for a 20+ year old car. There is very little rust for it being a northern car and they frame rails have no rot. Pics will explain the rest, feel free to ask any questions or call 419-265-2671 (Joe) Also had a Maco paint job before i got it not terrible but not show quality, title in hand too...

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh63/quest87tsi/

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee273/quest88tsi/

Edited by conquest88tsi

Would you be interested in a 91 Talon TSi turbo AWD auto and need a tranny computer. It has 140k runs good turbo uses a little oil, but I have another 13G turbo with only 20k miles that goes with the car. Its red & black minamal rust AWD works great, sunroof with grey leather intierior. If I can get your email I'll send you pics of the car. My email is jmanusa6@hotmail.com

Talon1.bmp

• 2 weeks later...

where u located?zip code ???does it have a motor???? has the wiring been chopped up????

i havent looked at the pics yet,,,till i can get to a computer that will allow me to look at them

Edited by quikconq