OVCP and springs

bmwmike

looking to purchase asap. i need an OVCP with the port for a turbo xs rfl bov ( i already have the bov ) . also im looking for lowering springs aswell. so far it seems that suspension technics and eibach make them for our vehicle.please let me know price and condition . looking to purchase right away.

looking to purchase asap. i need an OVCP with the port for a turbo xs rfl bov ( i already have the bov ) . also im looking for lowering springs aswell. so far it seems that suspension technics and eibach make them for our vehicle.please let me know price and condition . looking to purchase right away.

I have a chromed OVCP with the TurboXS mount. It necks down to fit the stock piping on the one end but I don't have any couplers with it. $120 shipped, Let me know. As shown on my car, There is a slight little rub spot on the end by the BOV and you can jsut make out the slight kink where the compound curve before the throttle body wasn't perfect. BUt I'm picky so I picked up another one.

http://goldnblack.net/ForSale/OVCP07.jpg