'88 Fiji TSI, 24k miles, showroom new

smashbar

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I recall, there was a member on here not too long ago who had been trying to sell his for a long time. I believe it had 23k miles. He was only asking $7k. Perhaps he still has it!

Since your good at finding low mileage cars. Find a tidy 83. You know you want to :P

• 1 year later...

Amazing car, where did you pick up your car cover for it?

Thanks - it's a custom cover that came with the car (from the original owner). It has a name on it, which skips my mind right now... I'll take a look when I get a chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

where do these ones come from, they just pop up outta no where. :shock: and since when did quests have cloth option? i thought only stars did. :?

My 88 quest, has cloth Burgendy interior... love the cloth ... God i hate the color! :(

• 2 weeks later...

hi, my name is travis, this is truly a thing of beauty. would you please call me at this number 770-771 3928 . i know of someone who may be interested . you just dont find car like these anymore in showroom shape. this is a meuseum. awsome.

Hi Travis - Sure, I'll give you a call. I took these pictures a few days ago - it's truly a phenomenal Quest. Believe it or not, the car is actually a little dirty in these pictures. We haven't even cleaned it in a long long time (haven't had to!). It stays inside under wraps and doesn't come out all that much. You'd be hard pressed to find a nicer original car.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...