01 civic for starquest

bosstin87

i have a 2001 honda civic 4dr. it has 245,000 miles onit but it still runs like a dream. i get 37mpg on the high way and 33 in the city just recently put a new hood and front bumber on it. before i bought the car, the kid had a reck. it is a 1.7 vtech 5spd pwr all ecept the seats and the interior is near perfect, no tears or stains the pics will speak for their selfs. all i want is a starion or conquest(88 or 89 shp or mpi) perfered but lets see what yall have, stock is fine with me. pics of car are on myspace.com/jmorgan1889, from there you go to my pics and go to 01 civic

I hate to say it, but you will have a slim chance getting a MPI StarQuest with only a previously wrecked 4 door 245,000 mile Honda to trade.

You better have a fist full of $$ to go with your car.

You would also do better with pictures of your car to lure in the wanna be Honda owners. Guys on here can't get enough Hondas these days, better give them something to drool over so they can decide to make the swap.

You may have a better chance with a trade for a SHP car than a MPI car. Keep posting and watching the for sale section. Have you considered selling your car and then buying a SQ?