FS: 85 suburban 4x4

theslo1

1985 GMC suburban 2500,350,700r4 trans 4x4.Two tone dark blue/grey with blue inside. I got this from a friend because I wanted a 4 wheel drive, but it is too big. I used to drive a full size truck every day, but now I'm used to a dodge colt, and my quest. So now I'm looking to get a toyota pickup. The engine is not original but runs well, I was told it came out of a camero, it has a 2 bbl carb. I have not driven it except around the yard, but my dad did , he said it ran nice and the trans shifted well. it has a good VA state inspection. The inside is nice, the dash is cracked and has one of those carpets on it, vinyl seats, the bottom of the front has been recovered the rest is factory I think, power windows, rubber floors, front and rear A/C. It has had some body work done( some filler in the door), and has some rust in the rockers and quarters, but it is not as bad as most of these that I see, the paint is still there but faded. If nobody buys it I will use it to tow a trailer, it has a reese hitch and the small 4 wire light plug. It needs a u joint in the front drive shaft, it has been removed and is in the cargo area with all the bolts. I may replace it soon, I think I have one in the shop. If you have any questions please ask. I will try to get pics up tomorow evening. NADA value is $3200 to $6000, But it does have some rust, so make me an offer.

Thanks for looking

Eric