88 STARION SLR PHOTO SHOOT!!

jdmZ33

is there anyway you can put the rim's on the Z on the quest for a quick photoshoot?

:)

there is no possible way. there 19's and I had to roll my rear fenders for it to fit. I know there is a guy on this forum with 19's on his quest but even with fenders rolled the offset is too crazy it just wouldn't work unfortunately for the starion.quest =(

Those are some great pics. Would like to know the size of wheels you have on your Z and how much they run with rubber?

19x9.5 F 19x10.5 R with 245-35-19 and 285-30-19 Toyo's. They cost me the same as the starion. $3500 with tires

dammmm but l love the offset

that is the sex.

i would baller on starion too, with little fender roll. vip jdm style.

nice

Totally awesome pics! I own a D200 and can't wait to be taking pics like that!

I see you own my dream car...the 350z......aaawww...but once I win the lottery I will own one :D , but for now I will keep dreaming it up and hopefully it will magically appear!!

Yoshi

• 2 weeks later...
Those are some great pics. Would like to know the size of wheels you have on your Z and how much they run with rubber?

19x9.5 F 19x10.5 R with 245-35-19 and 285-30-19 Toyo's. They cost me the same as the starion. $3500 with tires

dammmm but l love the offset

that is the sex.

i would baller on starion too, with little fender roll. vip jdm style.

nice

I will be getting some wheels with crazy offset for the starion in the future. It's hard to find em but I will! Also I do love how our car already has low offset!

• 2 weeks later...
that 350z is BALLER status!!!

ITs baller status for now, in ten years will it be around like the starion lol! its all about moneybaby.

if its around ten years from now, i will purchase one. plus it needs a design change. i like the infinity coupe

better.