88 4sale in OHIO.

slow_down

As much as it pains me to do this, the time has come. I have to sell my car. It’s a black, 5 speed 1988 Chrysler Conquest. Currently it is in non-running condition. It hasn't ran in over a year when I made the worst mistake of my life and had a local “speed†shop install and tune my car with the parts I had been piecing together for the last 8 months. The parts list totaled well over three grand. There are too many parts to list here and if your interested I can list almost all of them as well as go more in depth as to the condition of the car in person or over the phone. The big upgrades are: FIP2 kit, *DM’s 3in exhaust, *DM’s full hard pipe kit, 17c turbo out of a GMC Cyclone, and a Powerdex AFX Wideband monitor. All of these are currently installed on the car. Once again the car is not running but I have a few ideas as to why that is but no more money. I am asking 1300 of it.

I work a lot but if you call me and leave a message with your number and a time I can call you; I will do so as soon as possible. I live in Mason Ohio, about twenty miles way from Cincinnati. My cell number is 513-295-6258. If you have any questions you can send me a pm or post it here but the best method to contact me is by calling.

Thanks for reading,

J.H.