quest ohio

bbuilderedgedQuest

the tranny tunnels on the autos are alot bigger than the manual tunnels

Are you sure about that? I haven't ever heard that before, and you would think it wouldn't really be cost efficient to have two different shell designs.

Not to call you out on it, it's just news to me, and I thought I new these cars in and out.

-GCN.

the tranny tunnels on the autos are alot bigger than the manual tunnels

Are you sure about that? I haven't ever heard that before, and you would think it wouldn't really be cost efficient to have two different shell designs.

Not to call you out on it, it's just news to me, and I thought I new these cars in and out.

-GCN.

i have two parts cars. one is a 5 speed car, and the other an auto. the auto is way wider.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/drewhendricks/pics060.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/drewhendricks/red%2089%20quest%204%20sale%20or%20trade/pics045.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/drewhendricks/red%2089%20quest%204%20sale%20or%20trade/pics046.jpg

i found some pics i took a couple weeks ago. if you look at the yellow car, right below the brake booster to the left, there is a part of the tunnel that got oil all over it stickin out. on the red auto cars pics that isnt there. i'll take some more centered pics 2mrw so you can see the diffrence better.

i got your pm about someone possibly wanting to trade you for 1st gen TT supra?? jump on that man!! trust me, its a way more dependable car than these starquest. after discussing our trade with a couple of my buddies, we came to the conclusion that it would be more cost effective for me to just to do a 5 speed swap in my auto starquest. the tranny tunnels on the autos are alot bigger than the manual tunnels and i have a SBF with a tremec 5 speed that i was goin to put in my 5 speed 86 roller, but it might be a tight fit. if it is then this auto starquest would be my next option. the amount of money im going to spend just on the trip to make the trade, i can spend less and do a 5 speed swap. i say jump on the supra trade. you cant go wrong with a toyota.

yea i definately woulda until he said yea but he also wants at least 1000$ cash with it..

and he has alot of small little problems like cracked windshield, some wiring needs sodered (didn't specify where) and said that the engine need minor work..

he thinks that my conquest is nothing special..

all well....if you don't want to trade that's fine with me...but if you do let me know ahead of time...because i'll start to pursue some updrades..