87 Quest 5 spd in Norcal $1500

Monster_Max

I have an 87 Quest I bought at an auction about 3 years ago the motor is super clean looks like it was recently rebuilt but the turbo was shot. I had a good used turbo, slapped it on and she runs great. I replaced the vac adv, 02 sensor and injector pigtails. Somehow someone put RC engineering injectors in the throttle body ( I was told they didn't make them for our cars). The car is white on burgandy, the paint and body look pretty good the interior needs help. I was planning on gutting it and making a drift/ race car but I have to many projects and already have an 88 quest. The car is non oped so there should not be any dmv surprises. I'll have pics up soon. $1500.

• 1 month later...

Max

. . . The car is non oped

What does that mean, for those who don't live in Norcal?

. . . there should not be any dmv surprises.

And what kind of surprises SHOULDN'T happen?

maybe no title?

. . . I'll have pics up soon.

? ? ? [hint - It's been a month]

Oh, yes - a real question, too - What's the farthest you drove it after the turbo swap?

Thanks - Andy

since you can't post pictures on this site I haven't put any up. I will be putting the car on craigslist soon with pics. The car was driven for two months after the turbo swap with no problems. I have an 88 with trick suspension so I prefer to drive it even though the 87 is faster. As for no DMV suprises that means no back charges or penalties, I don't know what norcal has to do with understanding that.

• 4 weeks later...
since you can't post pictures on this site I haven't put any up.

You can't??

Here's one...

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5586/59831989chryslerconquesqj0.jpg

Obviously this is just a random picture I pulled off of a google search and not the car for sale here.

No offense but I just don't see what is so hard about posting a picture here especially after it's been explained over and over again.

Nothing sells without pictures.