88 STARION for Sale in Northern New Jersey

fmelfa

I have a 1988 Turbo charged Starion that I was restoring over the past several years that is up for sale now. I have all the documentation and receipts, which total over $6,000 invested so far into this car.

I'm going to list all the things a Starion enthusiast would want to know so here it goes.

It has a completely rebuild computer balanced engine block with hypereutectic pistons. All engine work was done professionally by a performace machine shop. Again all documentation available.

The balance shafts have been removed for more performance, which is why the engine was rebalanced. New timing gear and chain set was installed along with a NEW oil pump.

NEW Marnel non-jet valve cylinder head with Schneider cam, new stainless steal valves, HD valve springs and new hydraulic lifters. NEW ARP head studs fasten the head to the block.

NEW 19C turbo charger. FULL *DM 3in exhaust with high performance CAT and Magnaflow muffler. HAL air fuel meter and boost meter.

Turbo XS Boost controller is installed. I also have a complete *DM hard pipe kit with 1g MAS airflow, and blow off valve with modified intercooler not currently installed. I am willing to negotiate this into the deal, but the offer has to be reasonable.

New factory water pump, new injectors, new High output fuel pump, new factory fuel regulator, new high output coil, new 8mm plug wires and rebuilt distributor. Alternator and starter where both rebuilt.

The radiator was also cleaned and restored by professional radiator shop.

Rebuilt AUTOMATIC transmission and new torque converter. I even installed all new bushing into the shift linkage to get the slope out of the shifter. I also have a complete spare automatic and some extra spare internal hard to find tans parts. ALSO I have the parts to convert this to manual except for the manual trans, I gave that to a starquest memeber (Jeff) a few years back.

I installed two new factory front fenders because of some rusting on the old. The car does need to be painted. The front spoiler is cracked AGIAN but is there. Interior is in great shape no tears in seats. This car does not have a sunroof. New tires and breaks where also installed.

There is a ton of other stuff that I did that I am forgetting… There is around 92K original miles on this car, I bought it when it had 83K. So there is approximately 10K miles on the work and parts above.

I started a corvette project and just have no more time or money for this car. I just got a new battery and its ready to drive away…

I would like to get at least $3500. frankmelfa@optonline.net

http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=starion3qh6.jpg

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=starion4nb7.jpg

• 4 weeks later...