NON-Starquest: Eurospec Twin Intercooler setup for VW 1.8T

golden87

This is a cool setup that works the stock side mount setup, throttle body and other sensors but switches the direction of the intake. I don't have a gasket for it any more and it is used. It has about 20k on it and the car has been gone for a long time.

Here is a link to a site that sells them.

http://www.eurospecsport.com/dualic.htm

I'm looking to get 400 obo for what I have and pics can be emailed imediatly upon on request. You can email me at dietronka24et@Tmail.com for a quick response. Please pass this on to other friends I don't know any VW people.

Thanks for not banning me for VW parts but I'm German :D and there kinda cool! But not any more / / / / / /

Thanks for the complement. It is a cool setup. If you post on any VW forums please let them know or if you have any friends that might be intrested. Its hard trying to fund the never ending project.

Keep looking and letting people know guys thanks!!!

Thanks for the help. I guess a lot of people want to see what this setup is exactly there's 123 views of this post. I really appreciate you helping me spread the word. I just don't want to be that guy with 1 post and its an item for sale and that's why I asked for your help.

Thanks fightingyouth! And that's why iour comunity is still growing becuase there are people on here that are always willing to help.