Aftermarket Injectors

Okay fellas just found today that the stock injectors are no good. Took them to a Fuel Inj Spec here in town and the guy said the primary was leaking constantly and the secondary was just plain worn out. Wasnt even worth the effort to have them cleaned flow tested. With that said, I am wondering what our options are when it comes to aftermarket injectors. I see that trilogy sells some different sets/sizes. My set up will look like this...Marnel Head with OS SS valves, LSP modded t-rail w/60mm tbody/intake, 1G Mass and at some point down the line I will go to a 16G. I wont be running more then 15-17psi and the car isnt a daily driver. I've got two delphi 750cc injectors from my GSX but I doubt 1500cc of fuel will be enough. I tried calling trilogy but got no response. Just need help with sizing some injectors that will bolt right in. Thanks for the input.

If you have an 87+ computer you wouldnt wanna run two 750cc injectors. You wanna run a bigger secondary than primary like the car is stock. I run two Delphi as well. works great. i'm running a 65lb and a 95 lb. which turns out to be a 668cc and a 998cc injector. thats 1666cc of fuel. I'm also running S16G with TBI and this works great for my setup. an important thing to note is that the stock fuel pressure is low and wont run the injectors at what hey need to be run. i bought an Aeromotive FPR and adjusted to 42 psi. runs great now!