88 fiji blue conquest 5sp Tn. (pics up)!!sold!!

cubanb88turbo

i've decided to sell my baby.it's a fiji blue 88 tsi with black interior.it has high miles but does run pretty good.it has a bov and a muffler but that's it.i don't have any pics but it will be at the pigeon forge meet in july.anyone in need of a good parts car or just looking to ad another to their collection.i don't want to part it out.it has a few dings but not in bad shape for it's age.asking 2,000 but open to suggestions.the front seats have some tears but i might throw in the pair of matrix racing seats i have that are all black.

• 2 weeks later...
i don't have any pics,just picture a 88 conquest tsi widebody with the stock rims blue paint black interior removeable sunroof front seats have rips at the bottom of the backrest normal wear comes with two racing seats the only other thing i keep forgetting is the guy who owned it before me painted the hood black and put on hood clips.that's about it i'll try and get someone over here to put a picture of it on here but not sure how long that'll take.