$1500 1989 Conquest TSi 5 speed NM Shiprock FULL STOCK pics.

bad2theBone

hello there...

location: New Mexico, Ship Rock about 2 hours away from Albuquerque.

i have a 1989 Chrysler Conquest 5 spd, Red color outside and black interior leather full, now guys this car it was own by 1 retired man.. who done full mitsubishi maintenance by the dealer, and since he retired he sold the car to me.. i havent done nothing, zero, nada.. is full stock, yes 100% full stock, everything is in there.. it has around 157k miles, is pretty much seat in house, has no rust, clear clean weather dry, no body damage, it has a brand new 1 piece front airdam install, the car has all the interior parts, it has the trunk cover everything, nothing crazy it wasnt done to the car..

Interior is full leather black.. is in great condition big time, only 1 little spot on the driver seat bottom corner left side, on that spot near it has a little minor usage from many times of getting in and out of car seating and you know the story.. yes.. thats the little spot but is not cut, is only the superficial of the leather but is not cut.

Alright now, conditions of the car, it needs a fuel tune up, the car runs not a problem but since the owner told me that needs a fuel tune up like clean up, the injectors, change fuel filter.. things like that.. havent done it yet on the dealership mitsub... but it needs, car runs not a problem, turbo works fine, all electrical works great. retired man 1st owner never cancel nothing all is in there fully stock starion.

It has the Complete Stock Radio Starion working great not a single problem, works fine, also it has the rare dashboard cover with the conquest tsi logo that protects the dashboard against the sun, also it has the original rare floor mats with the conquest tsi logo as well.. black color, now.. this car makes me 2nd owner i havent even put 100 miles on the car yet, i drove it 5 or 6 miles locally in the weekends thats all.. or sometimes let the engine run 10 minutes or so in the house thats it..

I have no time and plus im on school, working as well.. it puts me on a position to let go my 1989 conquest tsi 5 speed speacially on that condition i really hate to sell it :evil: :evil: .. i was thinking to keep this conquest for sure.. specially that is full stock 100% owned from a retired old man, dammm i hate to let go.. but i think about it and i decide to sell it.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im asking $1500 usd.. pm me for any questions you may have..

now if distance is a problem for you to pick it up right away.... i can have the car seat in the house for few weeks until you are ready to pick it up.. there is no problem for me.. as long as you keep in touch.. and let me know like.. HEY MAN, THIS WEEKEND IM OFF FROM WORK I COME OVER AND PICK UP THE CAR .. things like that.. again any questions plzz feel free to ask.. ty bb..

alright guyss....

here is the pictures.. a little dusty in the area but is all good i have it with a car cover.... waiting for new owner.. pm me back for any questions ty bb.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/tsiinitiald/starion/scan0001.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/tsiinitiald/starion/scan0002.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/tsiinitiald/starion/scan0003.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/tsiinitiald/starion/scan0005.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/tsiinitiald/starion/scan0006.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/tsiinitiald/starion/scan0007.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/tsiinitiald/starion/scan0008.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/tsiinitiald/starion/scan0009.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/tsiinitiald/starion/scan0010.jpg

all right there is the pictures.. ... as you can see car is complete.. it has everything.. radio works great, power windows, full stock interior, has rare dashboard cover with the TSI logo, and same it comes with the rare floor mats with conquest tsi logo, engine full stock turbo, motor everything is stock.. nothing has been changed or cancel.. everything is stock no modifications nothing.. again NO MODS.. virgin quest here great project car... very solid body, clean, also comes with brand new 1 piece airdam white color brand NEW.. is a 1989 quest tsi 5 speed... any questions pm me ty bb..

CARFAX shows 159,421 miles as of 8/04. Later it shows "correction to record", so I don't really know what that means. Looks like it was in Florida until 2004 when you registered it in Colorado. Can you verify the mileage?

Also, do you know what has been replaced- did the old owner have any maintenence records? Regardless, the motor will need overhauling if the mileage is actually 160,000, but it is a good, solid project car. Man, that's a nine hour drive! I'll discuss with my wife and get back to you. (Still interested)

CARFAX shows 159,421 miles as of 8/04. Later it shows "correction to record", so I don't really know what that means. Looks like it was in Florida until 2004 when you registered it in Colorado. Can you verify the mileage?

Also, do you know what has been replaced- did the old owner have any maintenence records? Regardless, the motor will need overhauling if the mileage is actually 160,000, but it is a good, solid project car. Man, that's a nine hour drive! I'll discuss with my wife and get back to you. (Still interested)

yes i will verify the mileage, and let you know.. i probably made a mistake on the mileage record.. i probably got confused with my other car :) mileage..

mmm now the maintenace records i think i have some paper work in the glove compartment from Mitsub. i will check it out.. and let you know.. np

alright now.. i understand is a 9 hour drives but you can let me know day exactly you can come over.. i can still have the car seat at home for few days or weeks until you are ready to come over for picking up the car...

Car is in great shape solid , no rust, clean, is a little dusty but 1 good wash and clean back again. The car is full stock nothings is modify only 1 thing is change the Airdam is a Brand New Airdam White Color.. you can see in the picture :)...

hes in florida for school, car is in NM with his parents....spoke to marco already a few times and already sent out the deposit on his car.

thanks

make up your mind, you told cotton to consider his car sold yesterday.

It would be nice to know if the car is sold before I try to arrange a long trip and borrow money :lol:

hello there,...

Yes the Car still up for sell.. ... the car is in New Mexico Shiprock on my parents house.. im in Florida school and work, Car still up for Sell guys..

i want to bring my Car to Florida, but in here they only give me 2 Parking space .. :cry: :cry: .. i fought for an extra parking and i didnt win the battle :evil: .. so i decide to let go the 1989 Conquest.. damm :cry:

hes in florida for school, car is in NM with his parents....spoke to marco already a few times and already sent out the deposit on his car.

thanks

make up your mind, you told cotton to consider his car sold yesterday.

OMGGG.... yes he did.. but DOOMID explain me he cannt get the car for so many reasons at this moment ... i understand no problem..

so at this moment THE CAR STILL UP FOR SELL... ...

Pending info on how I will take possession of the title, I am going to get a loan and travel to inspect/take possession of this bad boy on May 6-7.

So, DIBS, or whatever. Somebody PM me if you buy this car before then so I can plan accordingly. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

title is clean clear.. already sign out for new owner w/ car keys ready..

ok, i just got some news to let you guys know.. stock fuel pump is not working properly and it needs an AC Belt too, car has around 157k miles, 5 speed, needs fuel system tune up.. for sure needs a new fuel pump thats for sure, right now i have no time.. .. im putting out for sell my conquest 89 i was asking $1500 im already loosing $$ but anyone that wants to deal with the fuel system, since i have no time i let you guys have the car for $1000, car is pretty solid, never had any accidents again no accidents.. has new airdam, good interior condition..

the car will start right up but is not getting enough fuel it has the stock 18 years old fuel pump is no good .. needs new fuel pump, flush out fuel injectors, needs a good fuel tune up big time... i let the car go for $1000 you will have to bring your truck and a trailer to take it back home any questions pm me back bb.

hmmm, Is this the car above. $1K in NM? I'm in Albuquerque and would be very interested.

the car you want to do a little work fuel tune up, replace stock fuel pump, do all that .. ....

take it for $1000, nothing less im loossing so much car great shape fully stock, no mods, only needs good fuel tune up, replace 18 years old Fuel pump, may be get a new walbro fuel pump better than stock fuel pump...

Now asking $1000 here in NM Shiprock ,

• 2 weeks later...