In need of alot of help.

Hammer

Someone slammed into the side of my car (88 conquest tsi) last week and i've went around to get estimates and the insurance money should come in this week. The only place that could give me a estimate, came to $2414 but the difficult part is I can't find the body parts for the car. I need a right door shell and right front and rear quarter pannels. I'll post pictures tomorrow. Any help on finding these would be appreciated. Contact me at mountmauler@yahoo.com or on aim at LGbheavyweight. Thanks.

I'm located in Wilson, NC. I get the insurance check this week. The owner of the shop can't find any parts and said if I had a source on where to find any it'd help alot. Anyone who could keep there eye out the next few days i'd appreciate it alot.

I'm located in Wilson, NC. I get the insurance check this week. The owner of the shop can't find any parts and said if I had a source on where to find any it'd help alot. Anyone who could keep there eye out the next few days i'd appreciate it alot.

Hammer,

Are you in Wilson or Buncombe County? Mapquest gives two Wilson, NCs.

I'm sure I can supply all of these parts. Might be able to deliver for the right $$.

Post or send Pics of needed parts to;

Lives4speed@earthlink.net

L4S

PS put your location in your Profile it will help.