Custom Cold-Air Intake

MuscleCoupe

This is a custom made intake for a Starion,Conquest. I was using this when I had my 86 conquest, in which I disconnected and removed the factory MAS. It ran very well for me, and had a nice sound when you stepped on the car you could hear the turbo spooling up really good. on 87-89 cars you can't remove the mas but you can certainly use the Hardpipe. Its powercoated a high gloss grey and will enhance any engine bay. It also includes a "cone" type K&N filter that has been cleaned and oiled ready for use. The silicone clamp will bolt to any 12a,16g, 18g, 20g turbo but has a tore in it.

shipping will be around $15.00-$20.00 and i'm asking $65 for it call me 336-327-8780(days) or 336-420-8522(nights) or email Musclecoupe@aol.com

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/6536/02006aar8.jpg

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6958/02105aou8.jpg

Are you guys serious?

Better find everyone who bought *DM's 3" AHP for $110 and tell them just how dumb they are since a K&N that comes with this one is an extra $35-40... Hmmn, $145-150 versus this one... Hmmn.. :lol:

Who cares? Obviously you guys won't buy it, yet here you are responding to this post. Hmmn... Guidelines anyone? Read them.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9470

Replying to a "for sale" post:

1. Do not reply to someone's "for sale" post with an item you are selling - regardless if it is an item the person is selling or not. Instead, create your own "for sale" topic. "Under-cutting" another person's sale will not be tolerated. Action can and will be taken against those who repeatedly commit this action.

2. Use the method specified by the seller for requesting information. If its a phone number, call it - if its an email, email it.

3. Limit replies to information specifically related to the item(s) being sold. If you wish to open a discussion, use the BS board, email or other method. The "for sale" board is not intended to be used as a chat board.

4. If you disagree with the prices or method of how the person is selling or anything else with the "for sale" post - deal with it - take your business elsewhere - let it be. We don't want to turn away business to/from those who have something to offer.

Failure to adhere to these guidelines can result in the deletion of posts/topics and possible direct action up to, but not limited to, suspension or banning of your StarQuestClub.com account. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!

I'M GUESSING THAT THEY DIDN'T DO THERE RESEARCH BEFORE RUNNING THERE TRAPS ON ME JustPaus_88TSi AND THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT ABOUT *DM

And Slydogg thanks one is never enough :wink:

It really does make a great sound...I mean my car is stock and it made my stock turbo sound like a big 91 mm...LOL...and when you let off the gas it makes this long sneezing sound....awesome man

• 2 weeks later...