Brand new Mitsubishi TD06-19C turbocharger, MAKE OFFER

zack_century

I just bought a new Mitsubishi TD06-19C turbo off ebay a few weeks ago cause my 12a is wasted, but I think this turbo is too big and would require more work than I should be doing right now...I have to take care of other things (like getting my car running in the first place, school, etc), and I made a mistake spending my money on a new turbo.

Anyway, here are the pictures: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~zackz/td0619c/

it's just a directory, but all the pics in there are of this turbo.

As you'll notice, there is only oil inlet and outlet in the center section, no water passage. Also, this isn't the EXACT type of turbo Mitsu used on their race cars...I believe the wheels are different. It is, however, a genuine TD06-19C as labelled on the factory Mitsu stamp. Also, the turbine housing is foreign to me..the footprint that would bolt to a manifold is about the same height as the td05 on our cars, but the distance between the stud holes (between meaning the dimension parallel to the shaft) is a bit longer than the dimension of the td05 holes. Also, there is no connection for a downpipe. I believe the exhaust on this turbo is designed with some sort of o-ring or labyrinth seal...In any case, I would think that most people would want to put a syclone td06 housing on here anyway, and connect it to a manifold with a T3 style flange. The Syclone/Typhoon housing would also be made to accept a downpipe.

Again, this is a BRAND NEW TURBO. You'll notice that the shaft visible in the oil passage is SPOTLESS aside from surface rust, because this turbo might have been sitting before I bought it. I've only had it for a few weeks. let me know if I can try to tell you anything more about this.

thanks

PRICE: I paid 350 plus shipping, but I'm taking offers...I need to sell this.

Zack

I'm local to you and may be able to hook you up. let me kow what you need and I'll see what I can do. I'm in the middle of tryin to get mine runnin too so i know how you feel

Pimpdaddy: well right now it's a matter of figuring out what is making my car idle poorly...I don't exactly know what's wrong yet, you know? maybe I'll figure it out and let you know what I need.

BUT I do need 2.5" exhaust from second cat-back...you're not looking to get rid of that HKS exhaust, are you? I would trade straight-up for that if it is the two rear sections.

If I can think of anything else, I'll let you know. thanks

I mite want this for my tdo6 typhoon dd. Call me at 518 365-0387

I just bought a new Mitsubishi TD06-19C turbo off ebay a few couple weeks ago cause my 12a is wasted, but I think this turbo is too big and would require more work than I should be doing right now...I have to take care of other things (like getting my car running in the first place, school, etc), and I made a mistake spending my money on a new turbo.

Anyway, here are the pictures: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~zackz/td0619c/

it's just a directory, but all the pics in there are of this turbo.

As you'll notice, there is only oil inlet and outlet in the center section, no water passage. Also, this isn't the EXACT type of turbo Mitsu used on their race cars...I believe the wheels are different. It is, however, a genuine TD06-19C as labelled on the factory Mitsu stamp. Also, the turbine housing is foreign to me..the footprint that would bolt to a manifold is about the same height as the td05 on our cars, but the distance between the stud holes (between meaning the dimension parallel to the shaft) is a bit longer than the dimension of the td05 holes. Also, there is no connection for a downpipe. I believe the exhaust on this turbo is designed with some sort of o-ring or labyrinth seal...In any case, I would think that most people would want to put a syclone td06 housing on here anyway, and connect it to a manifold with a T3 style flange. The Syclone/Typhoon housing would also be made to accept a downpipe.

Again, this is a BRAND NEW TURBO. You'll notice that the shaft visible in the oil passage is SPOTLESS aside from surface rust, because this turbo might have been sitting before I bought it. I've only had it for a week. Asking $380 shipped, I'm only getting what I paid for it.

let me know if I can try to tell you anything more about this.

thanks

Zack

hey guys, as of now, the turbo is not gone yet, but I am waiting for a response from pimpdaddy. I have gotten some interesting offers with trades and stuff, so I will be taking the best of these offers. I'm getting more interest in this part that I expected, so I will take my time choosing what is best for me.

OH and you guys talking "trades" or "hookups", if you have not already, please PM me with details because I do not know what you're talking about trading this for. I am still a seller, so I need to know what you're offering me. thanks

• 1 month later...