For Sale forum requirements

TylerQuest

I think we need to institute definite requirements for people selling stuff here. There is a rising number of low-post-count sellers ripping people off, and many of these problems could be solved with seller qualification requirements.

These are the selling rules from a Supra forum I belong to, and they do not have anywhere near the rip-off problems we seem to....I would like to suggest SQC adopt these rules:

-You are allowed to sell stock parts when you reach a post count of 100<---meaningful** post . NO ONE under ---->100<---meaningful** post will be allowed to sell ANY parts!

If you have 100-199 post you will be allowed to sell ONLY STOCK Supra parts <---you did see we said supra parts! yes ?

And

-You are allowed to sell stock supra and aftermarket items parts as well as a CAR when you reach a post count of 200<---meaningful** post. NO ONE under -->200<--- meaningful** post will be allowed to sell any non-supra parts or aftermarket parts .

The ONLY exception to this rule is if:

A) A mod or Smod or ADMIN can vouche for you (you must first contact them via pm and they will post in your thread within 24 hours if they don’t the thread will be deleted and make sure to inform the mod or Smod or ADMIN that approved you of where the thread is so the mod or Smod or ADMIN can post there authorization )

also make sure you put in the topic heading by whom you where approved ,if you leave this out the thread will be taken down!

B)TWO(2) long time(here 3 years or longer) member with a good back ground and with a post count of over 650 can back who you are and they can send the Mod/Smod/Admin a pm vouching for you. (you must wait or contact the mod , Smod or ADMIN to see if you where approved if you where post in the topic heading by whom and make sure the mod , Smod or ADMIN whom approved you post there authorization with in 24 hours or the thread will be deleted)

C) You have been registered for more than 30 Months.

*AGAIN NOTE: even if members can vouche for you or if you have been here over a year it does not mean you will be allowed to still post, its up too the discretion of an Smod or ADMIN to allow you to post. So please send a pm first and ask us and wait for our response. If you are having someone vouch for you, please have them send PM to the mod>Smod or ADMIN before you do. This will speed up the process of consideration. Please contact Ranger498 first for a request. If and when you are approved to post, PM a link to both the person vouching for you and the Mod/Smod/Admin that approved you so they may both post in your thread.

(Please understand if you do post something and you break these rules your post can be deleted with out notification. You may also be banned from two days up to 2 weeks and ultimately receive a permanent ban, should you repeatedly break the For Sale rules.)

**If you do not meet the required post count, please go contribute something to our forums : And by meaningful WE mean that you are posting something or replied or replying something worth while not just a remark like" I agree or me too ect..."