What about a GP for the power steering pump?

I have one friend that works at a Mercedes dealer ship that has a quest. His specialty is transmissions; so I'm trying to get him to the shop at least once a week so we can do 1 transmission rebuild a week, if so. That will also depend on the guys at the board to seee if they are interested. I don't know if worth it shipping such a heavy item. Maybe people can get their local transmission shop to rebuild it.

Regards,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

• 2 weeks later...
CAn you tell what is done/replaced on the PS pumps? I need one and have tried rebuilding them in the past with mixed success. So I'm familiar with the guts and would like to know how yours differ from the 'autozone' ones.

CAn you tell what is done/replaced on the PS pumps? I need one and have tried rebuilding them in the past with mixed success. So I'm familiar with the guts and would like to know how yours differ from the 'autozone' ones.

I never opened one of these "new rebuilds", but the suplier told me that the core is machined internaly and the flappers are resized when the walls are not smooth; pump is assembled with new seal and "O" ring is suplied for the oil return port.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

P.S. installed more then 6 localy and sold more then 10 with good feedback.

Hey whats up heron? what happned to the oil pump GP? you never replyed.

Hey whats up heron? what happned to the oil pump GP? you never replyed.

It's not going to happen, suplier had only 1 pump that was the correct one, the others were for a different aplication. Boxes had the correct part # stamped on them but the wrong part inside.

Sorry for the incovenience.

Regards,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Thanx for letting me know. So uh.... can i get that ONE at GP price?

And after he realized the pumps were different, he also realized that prices were on the $250.00 plus range for the correct pump.

I can check with him if you want.

So did you decide to rebuild your engine yet?

Regards,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos