LOTS OF 88 STARQUEST PARTS FOR SALE OBO New items listed

sfc711

I have these parts from a 88 Conquest. Parts are for best offer and shipping I have pics of all items so I can email you them or if someone can post them for me. Thanks,Gary 1. Throttle or Accel. Cable not sure which. 2. Foot Peddle/ not sure which. 3. Several fuses. 3. Speed Control module. 4. Oil Cooler/ one that sits on top of intercooler. 5. Starter almost new/less than 500 miles on it. 6.Stock Aircan has been modified,all clips on lid, like new K'N filter. 7. AC Compressor with lines 8. Turbo XS dual boost controller has the elect. plug and wires that run to inside of the car(do not have toggle switch), 9.Very good condition intake manifold 10. White side vents. All items will be pack and shipped with ins unless you specify differently. For pics email me at sfc711@cox-internet.com Thanks,Gary

How much for the wires? (Who KNOWS when mine were changed last LOL can't hurt...)
How about $12 shipped. I still have the box they came in from Advance Auto. PayPal is sfc711@yahoo.com. Thanks,Gary

The starter is for an automatic Quest, , still have the 88 Speed control box, throttle cable, fuses, tape/radio player, pedal, a new looking intake manifold also have a 1G stock aircan with lid-no MAS, Also have a 98 3000GT Black rear garnish If need pics send me your email addy and I will send you pics. Also willing to trade for aftermarket hardpipes. Thanks,Gary[/img]

The igniter and stock modified aircan is back up for sale. THE k'n FILTER HAS ABOUT 500 MILES ON IT I'll take $25 shipped for the igniter, $58 shipped for the aircan filter http://home.comcast.net/~dasgunner/Photo6.jpg The starter is new $38 shipped for it Or will trade for aftermarket AHP, BOV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have these parts from a 88 Conquest. Parts are for best offer and shipping I have pics of all items so I can email you them or if someone can post them for me. Thanks,Gary 1. Throttle or Accel. Cable not sure which. 2. Foot Peddle/ not sure which. 3. Several fuses. 3. Speed Control module. 4. Oil Cooler/ one that sits on top of intercooler. 5. Starter almost new/less than 1000 miles on it. 6.Stock Aircan has been modified,all clips on lid, like new K'N filter. 7. TEP OVCP was painted blue in good condition needs repainting.8. AC Compressor with lines.All items will be pack and shipped with ins unless you specify differently. For pics email me at sfc711@cox-internet.com Thanks,Gary

Yes it does have the mount for a BOV and also the nipple for the vac line. it has red couplers but I would get new ones later on. Send me your email address and I will send you a pic tomorrow and then we can discuss price. Gary

C'mon guys I really need to sell this stuff, my VA check did not come in nd I hope it has nothing to do with all those files getting stolen. Thanks,gary