Side Window Louvers

BriDogBusa

I know, I know... it's probably a waste of my time... but just wondering if anyone has the louvers for the side quarter windows.

I just bought the rear louver from batdude8, and I like it so much that I'm interested in finding the rest of the set.

If anyone happens to have them, please let me know.

Thanks,

Brian

Yeah i've been looking for them for quite some time. I just want the sides don't think I'd do the rear personally. Maybe get someone can let one of us borrow a set for a week to make a template so we can make a few more or something...

i have them dude, but i dont know if i want to get rid of them, i just took them off yesterday to see what my car looks like with out them...but ill tell you in a couple days i guess if ill get rid of them..there hard to find and thats why i dont know if i want to get rid of them

mike m.

Like I said maybe taking a set and making a mold so someone can prooduce them would be the way to go... That way noone has to really sell thiers but we can still manage to get a set somehow?

There were PLASTIC ones, and ALUMINUM ones. The plastic ones look very easy to replicate. Just thought this might help. NONE of mine are for sale so please do not ask.

There were PLASTIC ones, and ALUMINUM ones. The plastic ones look very easy to replicate. Just thought this might help. NONE of mine are for sale so please do not ask.

how much do you want for the side louvers Kreal??

hahahaha.sorry i had to ask i want em too

mine are so perfect they are almost worth a set of mudflaps..

their to die for....http://2.6liter.com/userfiles/BRIAN/devilfinger.gif

Ouch... you raised the price of the whole set?

ya that was the price i wanted just for the side and foregot to change it when i listed it as a set

they sell for more then that on ebay :wink: last set i saw sold for $435

michael 8)