Interest in front engine bay plate cover?

starionheaven

Sorry I havent replied, I was down in LA working on these plate covers. They wont move because they fit in perfectly, so its kinda wedged in there and with it laying over the bolts that are in the front of the engine bay, those lock it into place. Unless you plan on driving with your hood removed, then you wont encounter any problems. Oh yea, Im almost done with the first 4, but since my dremel tool burned out, fuckin craftsman, I need to get another to complete the finishing touches. I should have another by tomorrow and report any updates.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this helps with who wants one.If the list is wrong in some way,revise it to fit.

If anyone has paid,add that to the list.

1)CaliConquestAlex (painted) $45

2)Shogun (non painted) $40

3)Highly Boosted (non painted) $40

4)slow_down (non painted) $40

5)star_v8_quest (non painted) $40

6)slydogg (non painted) $40

7)Mingo1 (non painted) $40

8)Rauriarte (painted) $45

cool, thanks for the list. Sorry I havent updated you guys, but I just started my new job as a part time delivery guy at Pep boys (20% discount boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!) Oh yea, Ive been sick these past 2 days, but hopefully I feel better tomorrow and I can knock have all 8 ready. One was shipped out to a guy from *DMperformance.com. Ill update everyone in the evening with my slow progress...

oh man are you serious? The guy on *DMperformance got it fine with no bends. I guess Ill have to put something stiff in with the packaging. to prevent this from happening... But do understand that they have to be thin in order for your hood to close. If I would go anything thicker, the hood would be popped up a bit

I have 2 more that are ready, still unpainted. First to send money gets them. If you want it painted, lemme know in your PM

oh man are you serious? The guy on *DMperformance got it fine with no bends. I guess Ill have to put something stiff in with the packaging. to prevent this from happening... But do understand that they have to be thin in order for your hood to close. If I would go anything thicker, the hood would be popped up a bit

I have 2 more that are ready, still unpainted. First to send money gets them. If you want it painted, lemme know in your PM

First to send payment???? wt....,, isnt that why there was a list made and people have been waiting for you to finish! holding $$ to send ?? forget it I will make my own.... you need to organize your stuff better.. thanks for nothing :twisted:

ya but how can it "not even move" at 140mph with nothing holding it in place. dont get me wrong i want it I just dont want it to be rubbing on my 83 hood. I had to change my resovore to the 85 style to fit my intercooler in there so thats not an issue for me

You could use some Velcro strips under it for easy removal and not have to worry about it moving around.

Velcro??? Velcro is for baby shoes and Trapper Keepers not a car. I would recommend nuts and bolts at the very least maybe a few sheet metal screws. How often do you fill your radiator reservoir?