seats

20G 89Conquest

I have about 4 sets lol 90 miles south of st louis if interested

later

do you have any marron front seats and if so where around St Louis? My daughter's grandparents live in Warrenton and I could have them pick them up from you. I have been looking for a set for over a year now and no near me has a ggod set and shipping is high. Thanks,Gary

do you have any marron front seats and if so where around St Louis? My daughter's grandparents live in Warrenton and I could have them pick them up from you. I have been looking for a set for over a year now and no near me has a ggod set and shipping is high. Thanks,Gary

Come summer time, I may have a set of 88 Maroon front seats, I have two sets total right now, but I'm gonna swap a few sections around and make a perfect set for my car. The leftovers will have a hole in the outside upper bolster on the drivers seat, the usual spot. Let me know. I won't be home till May, so I'll need some reminding every now and then. My home is in Eaton, Ohio, about 1.5 hours north of Cincinatti.

Derek