10+ rear 8 inch wheels for sale 25 and up

scotty

25-50 + shipping depending on condition. I really would like to find a home for these wheels as I have been lugging them around for years.

Be prepared to pay Fedex shipping and any paypal fees associated with the transfer. Thanks !

Ruff figures...but anyway, Guys...these are the ticket for drag racing...the 8" rears and associated smaller tire are both lighter and reduce rotating mass...For example, imagine a 15pound slick on this rim that weighs 15pounds for a total of 30pounds per rear tire versus a 9" rear rim at 18 pounds w/ 245/50 tire that weighs 28 pounds for a total of 46 pounds.. That's a diff of 16 pounds per tire/rim or 32 poundsless rotating mass overall!!!! That's huge for acceleration...You know what the guys say about the lite flywheels...its a huge diff... You guys that dragrace...buy his 8" rears, try slicks on em and let us know what u think...I bet you'll see a big ET difference...and if u don't alreasdy run skinnies up front, run the 205/55's on the 7" fronts to remove some overall weight...

I think these are a good buy if they are straight and balance out

Matt