Boost and A/F and some other parts....

jr_ss

Alright still have the oil cooler SS lines. I'll let them go for $115 shipped.

I also have my Boost and A/F gauges in pod still available. I'll let them go for $100 shipped. The boost and a/f guages are Autometer sport compact 2 1/16th gauges. This is for manual seatbelt cars only...SOLD!!!

Also have rear seat set of the checker board style interior. It's a blueish color, immaculate, needs to be cleaned and I'll vacuum before shipment. This will include the side surrounding pieces with back and bottom seat. (Shipping will be quite expensive 2 boxes and figuring $50 a box). I'm not looking for a killing just want it gone and to go to good use.

$175 shipped OBO...SOLD!!!

Have a set of Starion taillights as well not sure how much they go for. They are both in damn near perfect condition, I think one had a slight leak not sure. I'll do $80 shipped for them.SOLD!!!

I also have flatside starion style unpainted side markers. I'll let them go for $30 shipped.

I have new rocker arm retaining springs, cam pins, waved washers for valve train, and a few seals, front main, tranny input shaft plate seal, power steering seal, and timing chain access panel gasket. $25 shipped for the entire bag.

I also have an exhaust manifold with a T3 flange welded on it, needs to be ported and possibly checked for flatness. $100 shipped.

I can get pictures of all the items listed. PM me if intersted in anything.

Glenn