New Gauge Pod

breakquest

I just want some feedback on this. I made a pod for my A/F gauge and mounted it on the a pillar. That is all the gauges I need. I also replaced the stock turbo gauge with a faze one. I was going to try a new type of gauge pod right on the dash mounted flush to the headlight and emergency flasher controls. I didn't want to try it because I do not want to drill any holes under the pod for wires. I am just like that-But I can tell a lot of you are not since you just bolt the big tach on the side there. Would anyone be interested in a pod like this? I bet I could get 2 gauges to fit in it also. Really I could get 10 to fit if I made it across the dash. But I hope you get what I mean. This wasn't the best explanation but if you get what I am saying then gimme some feedback. I want to see if this is worth making.

Looks like a boost guage from what I can see-I didn't want to have 2 boost guages so i had to replace the stocker

But I don't really like where that is at-I have seen a post on one of those before and a lot of people on here were so-so about it

I still haven't tried my idea because nobody seems to think anything of it (even though I used paint-you can still get the idea)

ohh,ohh, that steering column pod looks trick!

is that specifically made for the starquest?

looks to be bigger than 2 1/16"

if it's 2 1/16" which is a bit more discreet, i'd go with that if you can make them :D :D :D

MANGO