Another wish on the list continued.......

marso

From what i'm seeing on this wish list forum my wish has been hashed over a few times.  Why hasn't it been done?  It would be a great service to everyone if some type of list of new parts: hiperf, n.o.s., or aftermarket stock, could be made showing where to purchase and listed in quality of product. ie....

part                 purchase place              quality of part

brake rotors           carparts.com                  good

""                       pepboys                        best

"""                      autozone                       crap but cheap

there are plenty of people on this site who have bought parts at different places. They could be the ones to make the list. They ( or I if I find a great buy) could add to the list instead of consuming the moderators time in compiling all the info on the forums.  I don't have the time to search for them either.  That's why I'm asking for the forum.  I want to buy a great performing part with the look justified for my conquest. I'm sure everyone else does too.  So let's make it easier to find them.

Just a thought,   Marso

This is on the list, but first things first. We need a working forum that doesn't mysteriously drop posts and bring the board to its knees when someone does a search.  ;) Meanwhile I'll put some thought into how to best go about implementing something like this.

• 2 months later...