New gauge faces - interested? (Available NOW)

hcca

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't black with red be very similiar to the stock gauges? :) I can still do them though. Gloss black?

Black lettering is about the only option that I can't do unless I use a printed face (which in my opinion -looks- printed so i'd prefer not to utilise that method).

If you want a red face, it's best to use white or red lettering. (dark colours like blue will look blurry at night).

the black with red lettering is really close to stock but i really like the look of it  8) 8)

Pretty much any face with white lettering will be nice and bright at night - the white faced gauges are cut on a blockout vinyl so they don't shine through so much. I just use a normal white for white lettering so it shines through very easily.

Guest c89zx7r
you should just change the kmh to mph but everyone who would buy it like that would have to get the gauges recalbrated  . at least everyone who buy it like that would have a 240 mph spedo :) would probably scare people away from you if they saw the spedo before they ask to race . plus most people don't have a clue on what kind of cars the starquest is , so a 240 mph would really blow there mind up

If you wanted it to read up to 240mph, you would need a re-calibration :) Not impossible, but you'll need to fit a ratio box to your speedo cable.

You can stick in the 240kph face and it will be accurate in kph on your cars, but unfortunately since your speed limits are all in mph, you'll have to do some calculation :)

Guest c89zx7r
ratio box is not needed , easier to just get a certified place to do it ,  all it is really is a plastic gear in the tranny from what they have said .  then some other adjustments .