Display by Original Topic Date/Time?

Dangerous_Dr._Dave

On the old Board my favorite preference was Threads, Mixed.

Is there anyway to get the Topics in each Forum to display in the order they were started, instead of jumping around by latest post in the topic? I'm getting dizzy trying to figure out which are the new topics and which are the old topics.

My favorite was Compressed, Mixed.

I don't know if I can do anything with the display or not, but I'll look at it later on. I think most of the other site additions that remain waiting to be incorporated are far higher on the totem pole at the moment.

One benefit of the constantly moving topics is that you never have to look far to find where all the new responses are located...

And why are you dragging me around behind your car. Haven't I suffered enough?  ;)

Hey we can't have everything! I like the new capabilities, but I really miss the speed of the old site. It takes 15-20 sec to open new pages now... unless I use the Back/Forward buttons!

And you know very well why you were gettin' the free ride behind my car! I was wonderin' if anybody would get it; I thought the chain was a nice touch, along with the bloody letters! ;D

BuzzKill would have gotten a turn for deleteing a post of mine, but i hadn't thought of it yet. :'(

But now it's SQF's turn for accepting the title of Global Moderator but not taking on the responsibilities of the position! :o

In the good ol' days we used to drag 'em behind their own horse... That's just how it's done here in the REAL WEST. :D YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!