Sleeper or non sleeper?

Hey, The conquest i'm buying has no stickers letting people know it's a conquest. It's a sleeper kinda. Do you guys think i should keep it that way, or buy an emblem for the back that says  "Conquest TSI" across the back? What do you think?

Yeah, that's what i was thinking. One of the main reasons

I'm buying this car is so when i beat people,they'll be like   :o ???

Granted, the emblem across the back looks good, buti think i'll stick with

what i have. Thanks, i just wanted someone elses opinion.

-jordan

• 1 month later...
keep it badgeless, this way people will be even more confused for what the car is. and btw, this is about conquests. did conquests have any chrysler emblems on the car? I know its pretty much 100% mitsubishi but i dont see any chrysler emblems (which i like) all i see are small mitsu logos on the windows, behind the door where the metal plate is, and on even a mitsu logo on the turbo. but no chrysler emblems, kinda wierd  ???but cool :)

cool thanx guys. i think thats hot there is no chrysler emblems. especially since this kid makes fun of my car that its a "chrysler" and i tell him it isnt and its made in japan and he keeps assuring its a chrysler pos. hes sucha foo.lol

btw nice starquest decal

cool thanx guys. i think thats hot there is no chrysler emblems. especially since this kid makes fun of my car that its a "chrysler" and i tell him it isnt and its made in japan and he keeps assuring its a chrysler pos. hes sucha foo.lol

btw nice starquest decal

Just assure him that EVERY SINGLE Starion and Conquest was shipped by boat to the USA...   Name ANY import that has done the same.. ;D

Int he rear of your engine bay on the firewall there is a metal plate that says mitsubishi on it. There is also one in your drivers door jamb as well as tristar logos on the rear window glass and on the ECU.

Justin

• 1 month later...
hehe..... i have an 86 flatbody that i sanded and primered until i get it painted so there's no badges at all. every time i take it out on sat. nights i either have people walking around trying to figure out what the hell it is or the people that recognize it ask me if its a starion or conquest and then ive had quite a few people mistake it for an older celica/supra and one guy actualy thought it was an oldschool corolla ::).

• 2 weeks later...
actually id like to sand my car down, get the body parts i need and respray it in a flat, semi-flat or satin black that wont fade. im a sucker for flat black ;D everyone around here knows me for flat black cars. and ive been doin it long before S.C.C. painted there 240sx flat black and there WRX. ;D

• 4 weeks later...

nice starquest emblem. i'd like to have that in cut out platinum where "mitsubishi" is.

when we talk about our cars at school i say starion and everyone has a blank look. my friend darrell jumps in 99% of the time telling them all bout it. infact the first time he saw it he jumped in head first scoping it out.  :P

Guest c89zx7r

walked out one morning to the red quest , which had no emblems on it . had a parking ticket on my window with my tag number but make and model said toyota supra .

made one person think it was a worked out daytona with a wide body kit .