Here is a pic of my car lowered with ST Springs

Looks just like mine. But I dont think its bad struts that causes the rear to sag. The struts dampen bumps in the road, not hold the car up, that is the job of the spring. I have new struts and its sagging like that. Its the upper pillow mount /rear srtut mount. Once I get new ones it should raise the back end up enough to look like the front.

Very nice though.

Jonathan

Hey Jonathan, could you elaborate on this "pillow mount" a little.

Here's how mine looks with the Eibach springs.

I've got KYB struts in the back.

http://www.geocities.com/narsisippi/Graphics/DriversBack.txt

http://www.geocities.com/narsisippi/Graphics/DriversFront.txt

I got the Eibach springs too and it looks just like Sarc's.  I've been wanting to fix that, and my 300zx (1990) had the same problem.  I bought some camber adjusters and it fixed the problem.  

I assumed I needed rear camber adjusters for the conquest too, but now I'm not sure anymore.  

I'll post a pic on Monday.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

what combination of spring and struts did you use for the lowering?  What else did you install?  Plates, camber adjusters?

Which have become better  ST or Eibach springs.  I have some bouncing in the rear when I first take off anyway.  Is that a strut issue or bad springs. Everything is stock by the way.

• 1 month later...
Hey Jonathan, could you elaborate on this "pillow mount" a little.

The "pillowmount" as you said is actually the piece that bolts to the car at the top of the strut. It is usually made of rubber pressed into a steel plate that bolts to the car. Some aftermarket sruts and shocks come with new mounts and some you must buy, but you can also buy mounts with bearings in it or "pillowball mounts". Now i dont know if you have ever taken apart any 3000 gt struts or any thing of the sort, but at the top of those they have mounts with rubber surounding a bearing that allows it to rotate with the steering. You will probably take care of the sag in the rear of the car (maybe the front also) if you go to your local auto parts store and ask for new mounts for the struts.