gauging interest in brand new bezels

I am quite good with making acrylic products, and  I have the ability to bend acrylic/plexiglas.  I have been toying with the idea of making brand new bezels for our cars.  Now these items would be near perfect, would mount in the stock location, using the stock mounting screws, and I can make them with/without the pocket.  I have been looking at making one, and after cracking my new one yesterday, I think I am going to make them.  I am going to make one with no pocket, 1 with no pocket but holes for 3 guages, and 1 with large pocket.  I also can make them with other holes and provisions like a boost controller.  I know we all have issues with these things, and most of us have one that is broken or cracked.  Would you guys be interested in one of these?

Do you have any pix of your work?

No, but I will this weekend.  I plan on making one for my car on saturday.  They will be available in a stock dark grey color, and a satin black...  I can even do colored plexiglass, and carbon fiber look plexi.  I will make mine this weekend and take pics....

I didnt have time to work on it this weekend, but I will be starting it on tuesday.  I should be able to get it almost completely done within a day.  I think you guys are going to be pretty happy with these, and I am hoping to be able and offer them cheap... The materials are not that expensive, and because of the type of glue I use, I should be able to have the whole thing put together in about 20 min after I cut all the pieces.

Just for everyones reference The glue I use is the same glue that holds acrylic fish tanks together, and they hold extremly high pressure with no issues.  .  These will not break or fall apart.... I have pretty extensive experience with acrylic...

• 2 months later...