put speakers in cargo cover?

kewpie

My son and I were throwing around the idea of putting some speakers in the cargo cover in the back.  Reinforce the underneath of the  cover with some wood or such, and drop a few speakers into some holes we would cut.  Does this seem feasible?

As long as you reinforce the undrside of it you should be fine. Alot of people have been known to instal speakers in those cargo covers on lots of different cars.

yes it is very doable b/c before i got subs the guy that was insaling mine was talking about what if i did like 3 or 4       6 by 9's but i got to thinking that i would rether have subs and i will eventually put two 61/2's on each side in the back between the rear window and the front window. but only working a little high school job and paying insuance money doesn't last to well  :-/  also think about rettaling. depends on what kind of speakers and how many and how big you put in the sound and vibration migh cause a little reattleing but if you weigh it down a little it shouldn't be a problem  8)