What addapter for newhead unit?  Anyone?  PLEASE?

J.D.

Dudes--I'm gonna get me a head unit and speakers this weekend--by the way, as always, excelent info on this site!  I've printed the instructions for rear/door speaker repacement so I feel pretty good.  I'd be screwed without all of you guys.   ;D

Anyway, can someone tell me what plastic addapter kit i need to put a smaller head unit in my 88 Quest?  I'm probably calling it the wrong thing, but I'm looking for one of those kits that will fill in the empty area with black plastic after i put in a much thinner head unit.  

I'm gutting everything--the guy before me had so many wires--freaking crazy--fog lights, alarm, stereo, woofer, amp, CD changer, stinkin' fax machine & kitchen sink--a darn spider web.  ALL wires will be gone--new speaker wires will be installed.  Just need to know what kit, and a location to get it.  Thanks.

J.D. the American International or AI kit number is DM-K612 works on '83-'89 starion.

The wiring harnes to pug into the car is the DWH-610, the harness that plugs into the factory radio is the DWH-611.

Not all stores carry AI some carry Metra, but Metra doesen't have our car listed anymore.  Call around, most will have to order the kit because it is not very common but you knew that didn't you.  "Nice Celica"  ;D

Good Luck

E-Mann