door trigger wire???

i cant find the door trigger wire in my 87 quest to save my life..techsoft says its green in the driver kick but there are only 2 green wires there and one stays ground all the time and the other stays 12v all the time...i pulled my pinswitch out and there was a light green/red and a yellow/white on it but neither of those colors test out either...i also pulled my drivers a-pillar looking for the domelight wire but its not up there either....anyone know where i can get either the domelight switched wire or the door trigger?

• 1 month later...
That door pin is what you're looking for.  Are you sure it's working properly?  Most of the door pin switches are junk.... well, just extremely dirty.  Most of the time you can clean them up and they'll be ok.  

My 85 Conquest manual shows an "H" shaped wiring harness for the interior.

Running underneath the carpet along the driver's and passenger's side.  For example, find your ETACS computer or seat belt alarm switch under your driver's seat.  Those connectors are part of this wiring harness.  

In my diagram, the door switch is located in the rear quarter interior panel at the sides of the rear seat.

1) Remove rear seat.

-- Two bolts secure seat to floorboard.

2) Remove rear seat belt retractors.

3) Loosen the door scuff panel.

-- Use trim stick (saves plastic clips)

4) Remove lower interior quarter panels.

-- One bolt secures panel behind seat.

They slide forward. Do not force. There is a metal hook-like clip that secures panel to body, near the top.

Behind driver's side interior quarter panel is...

Door switch and

Speed Control Computer

Behind passenger's side interior quarter panel is...

Door switch and

Power Door Lock Relay and Unit