Anyone with a Magna keeping their A/C?

I plan on keeping mine, but I know there are 3 temp sensors on the Quest factory, so where can I mount them? I know I need one for the gauge, one to the ECU, and isnt the other for the AC? Any info would be great. Also, would this mean I have to keep the factory TPS harness close by. I thought the temp wires all ran in there.

Lastly, does anyone have the part number for the extra pulley needed to attach to the new solid pulley in order to keep the AC?

thanks in advance

Terry

You only need to reuse 2 of the 3 temp sensors.  The one you do NOT use is the one with the vaccum hoses hooked to it.  The smaller temp sensor in the thermostat housing location is for the AC switch and the other on the manifold is for the temp guage.  I mounted my temp sensors at the bottom of the manifold just below thermostat housing, but that required cutting of part of the ac bracket for clearence.

I too want to keep my A/C.  When I removed my control harness, I found that there's one wire that hooks up from the stock ECU to the A/C wiring (compressor).  You may want to test exactly what this wire does.  Keep me posted.