leather seat material

boostdragon

BoostDragon....

What color are you looking for? I plan on doing seat covers sometime before this summer.

Seat cvers are usually around $300 a seat, I would not charge that. In all honestly your quickest, and best bet might be to either get some used seats in good shape or swicth to Racaro, APC or some other brand racing seat.

Shawn

My seat was coming apart at the seams, so I pealed back my seat cover and sewed it. You really can't see that it was every ripped.

If you want to get pictures I can probably help you out with fixing it.

Shawn

i am bringing my tan ones to an upholstery shop...have it all done brand new good and better as new.  ;D

jeff

That's the way to go, if you have the $$ and you leather is dieing! It can cost a little more than we realize to do seats.

Shawn

If you do make a new seat skin let me know.  Your shift boot was great.  I wore a hole in the drivers seat left bolster and need to recover the seat.  I would like to keep the car as close to stock as posible.

Thanks in advance.

Todd

If you do make a new seat skin let me know.  Your shift boot was great.  I wore a hole in the drivers seat left bolster and need to recover the seat.  I would like to keep the car as close to stock as posible.

Thanks in advance.

Todd

Ok, I'll deffinately let you guys know. I'll have to shop around and find a leather really close to stock, at a good price to keep costs down. I'm thinking about redoing mine, even though they are in nice shape, or even recovering a crappy set with the current leather I have. I absolutly love it! It's so soft and is a great grain and shape.

Shawn